View Profile NolandNG

All 44 Art Reviews

12 w/ Responses

I really like the way you drew her shirt and her hands look pretty good too

must have been some sort of telaporter accident. kinda like the one that happened to riker only if it shunk down his clone

Lovely colors!

The motion on that is really nice

eltrainanim responds:

that face is super cute! can't wait to see more from you

I like your rendering style!

Looks lovely! keep up the good work!

fun stuff! if you post one more piece of artwork It will let me recommend you for the art portal

I saw on your main profile that you were looking for feedback. I think your rendering and color choice is very good. I would recommend working on your anatomy and composition. I would also suggest that you try using some more blocky brushes, from looking at it now It seems that you used both a round soft brush and a small hard round brush. If you use something a little block-ier you can fill in the range of your brush shapes. using only 1 hard and 1 soft brush puts a lot of contrast between her hair and the rest of her.

soft brushes can be fun to work in but they can also make it hard to develop a sense of form.

ArtofCraig responds:

I'll keep that in mind while I work on my next piece. Thanks for the useful feedback!

Those are some godly colors!

Artist, Animator, I love SNK, and I'm a big TMNT fanboy. I draw a ton and make a lot of typos. Saxophonist for The Third Rates

Joined on 3/24/18